Wednesday 4 May 2016

Best film of my existence (not very long/17 years)- Mr Right (2016)

So it may be the fact that I'm crazy and loves animals as well but I seriously connect with Anna Kendrick in this film. To which she basically is a psycho not cat cat woman who meets a Cray non cat cat guy and are meant to be, yet he's got a special job, being a hitman :) *thumbsup , but he has a consciounce and I'm pretty sure that is spelt wrong. So it's full of amazing gift/gun/dance scenes, a brilliant soundtrack which really shows the film in the correct element and well Sam Rockwell and Anna Kendrick with her in cat ears, is like Dan and Phil (they are youtubers and did present radio 1 on a Sunday, like 3 years ago not sure if they still do.) When they wore cat whiskers and noses.



https://www.tumblr.com/search/not%20a%20fan%20of%20dan%20and%20phil

See.

http://exclaim.ca/film/article/mr_right-trailer



I rate this film a 19/20. But who am I to say this completely amazing, I'm just a English sixthformer with a media mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment