Sunday 2 August 2015

If I Stay (2014)

Based on a Best Selling book written by Gayle Forman. This film shows the devastating struggles a teenage girl, Mia (Chloe grace moretz), who after a devastating car crash on a wintry February morning is left in a coma on the brink of letting go of her life or staying. She goes back in time and sees the wonderful moments of her life especially moments of her relationship with her boyfriend of the previous year and a half , Adam (Jamie Blackley). So to prove to herself that playing the Cello in a family of heavy rockers with a boyfriend whom is also a rock band member yet, still loves her for the magic that she can make with her bow and Cello.
This film brought me to tears as well as it made me seriously re-think my life and want to read the book.

I rate this amazing heart-felt film a 19/20. It must be one of the best film of 2014.
http://www.snowcollegenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/If-I-Stay.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment